Enables simple, agile and secure branch office wide area networks.
Saicom SD-WAN, powered by VeloCloud, enables quick and cost-effective deployment of new branches, provides Enterprise-grade WAN by leveraging broadband and private links, and offers a platform for a Virtual Service delivery solution that is available to businesses of all sizes.
Saicom SD-WAN, powered by VeloCloud, provides bandwidth expansion as well as direct optimal access to enterprise and cloud applications and data. It also enables virtual services insertion in cloud and on premise – while dramatically improving operational automation.
Performance and Reliability
- Deliver hybrid WAN with high performance, reliability and transport, and provider flexibility to ensure optimal performance even for demanding applications, such as voice and video.
- Eliminate data centre backhaul penalties with a cloud-ready network to provide an optimised direct path to public and private enterprise clouds.
- Reduce the branch office footprint with a single click with seamless insertion and chaining of virtualised services on premise and in the cloud.
- Automation and Orchestration
- Enable zero-touch branch network deployment with automation and business policy-based orchestration.
- PCI 3.0 Compliance
- Meets PCI 3.0 compliance with advanced security. Stateful and context aware firewall (application, user, device) for advanced security coupled with Automatic, single click Cloud VPN for branch-to-data centre and direct branch-to-branch traffic.
If you’d like more information about Saicom’s SD-WAN, you can download the brochure here.
Read More About Saicom SD-WAN, powered by VeloCloud,
Why the Cloud is the Network
Why the cloud is the network and how Enterprises are leveraging this to produce flexible networks which adapt, improve, and secure access and performance.
SD-WAN Mock RFI
This mock RFI allows you to drive conversations between your enterprise network organisation and vendors of enterprise-implemented SD-WAN.
SD-WAN For Dummies
Explaining SD-WAN in Plain-English. This easy-to-read book gives you jargon-free best practices for Software-Defined Wide Area networking.
SD-WAN Business Value
Learn how the benefits, along with other unique attributes of SD-WAN, combine to produce a higher return on investment than an MPLS-only deployment.