VOIP is a cost effective solution to voice calls which eliminates the need for telephone lines and third party service providers.
Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) grew from the theory that voice calls are merely another type of data which can be sent over normal data lines, rather than over legacy telephone lines.
Our focus has always been on quality and reliability. Our impressive support engineers manage and monitor our network 24/7; some of whom have been trained in India, France, Israel and the UK. Saicom has been in business since the early 2000’s and owns and controls its own network; we don’t resell other providers services.
In order to use VoIP, voice calls need to be converted into IP (Internet Protocol) format. Whether your switchboard (PBX) is IP-enabled or not, you can switch to VoIP with minimal capital investment. If savings are what you’re after, Saicom will provide you with a comprehensive savings analysis, which will detail your net savings. Businesses can enjoy up to 30% in savings simply by switching to a Saicom VoIP solution.
You no longer need to add a physical copper line every time you require a channel. This allows for limitless and cost effective expansion capabilities on a single fibre data line.
Our Cloud SIP trunking technology works with all major PBXs, ensuring that our services can be layered over any network infrastructure for simplified deployments.
- Port your number to our network and use it anywhere in South Africa, for life.
- We will never tie you down with impractical contracts, instead we offer month to month agreements because we believe in our support and service.
- Saicom VoIP call quality is top of mind and our network rivals some of the best providers internationally.
- Our VoIP is backed by the best engineers around, with 24/7, 365 days a year support.
- We own and manage the entire process so that you don’t have to deal with Telkom or rely on third parties.
- Eliminate the need for traditional Telkom lines
- Overlay new services over of an existing PABX, such as adding new extensions or a professional automated attendant
- Great cost savings
Do you want to know more about Number Porting? If so, click here.